Uncharted Experiences Await with Hilton Worldwide Spring Savings in the Caribbean and Costa Rica
April 10th, 2013
Taxpayers can Ditch their Winter Coats and Dig Out their Bathing Suits for a Tax Season Relief Getaway.
With the tax season coming to a close and refunds in the mail, Hilton Worldwide is offering taxpayers a sigh of relief with a wave of Spring savings. Whether it’s Puerto Rico’s natural beauty and vibrancy, Costa Rica’s lush rainforests or Jamaica’s majestic waterfalls, travelers will find their tropical paradise with rates starting at $129 based on double occupancy.
Filing tax returns can be boring – what is done with the tax refund doesn’t have to be! With 14 participating hotels and resorts in eight remarkable destinations, Hilton Worldwide delivers endless opportunities for travelers to put that tax refund to good use and enjoy a well-deserved getaway.
Participating hotels are currently offering great deals with regular rates starting from:
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau, The Bahamas – $179
- Hilton Barbados Resort – $229
- Hilton Curaçao – $159
- Hilton Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic – $129
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, Jamaica – $329 all-inclusive
- Caribe Hilton San Juan, Puerto Rico – $149
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza, Puerto Rico – $139
- El San Juan Resort & Casino, Puerto Rico – $159
- Hilton Ponce Resort & Casino, Puerto Rico – $149
- Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre – $149
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa – $319 all-inclusive
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, Costa Rica – $129
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Central Pacific, Costa Rica – $178 all-inclusive
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, Costa Rica – $129
For reservations or further information, visit hiltoncaribbean.com/spring-deals.
*Terms & Conditions: Starting rates are based on double occupancy. All starting rates listed are subject to availability and change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.