Select Hilton Worldwide Hotels in the Caribbean and Latin America launch "Family Time"
June 5th, 2012
Family-Friendly Package Presents the Perfect Way to Reconnect as a Family and Disconnect from Technology
Miami, FL – June 5, 2012 According to a Common Sense Media Research Study, more than half of all children have access to one of the ‘new’ mobile devices at home, and more than 50 percent of all 2- to 4-year-olds and 90 percent of 5- to 8-year-olds have used a computer. With this trend of children becoming increasingly glued to digital screens, select Hilton Worldwide hotels and resorts in the Caribbean and Latin America are offering families a way to spend quality time together away from these devices, with the Family Time* package – a unique vacation offer designed to help families reconnect with each other while disconnecting from technology.
- Available now through September 8, 2012, the Family Time package includes features that incite families to spend time together, such as:
- Connecting room accommodation (with the purchase of two rooms)
- Daily family breakfast
- Complimentary children’s gifts, and activities the family can enjoy together
- In-room high-speed Internet access (in case parents really need to reconnect to the real world)
Complimentary children’s gifts and activities include age appropriate gift upon arrival, cookies and milk in-room upon request, one children’s in-room movie, one children’s in-room book and Kid’s Club access where available.
- Hilton Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hilton São Paulo Morumbi, Brazil
- Hilton Belem, Brazil
- Hilton Bogota, Colombia
- Hilton Cartagena, Colombia
- Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, Chile
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma
- Hilton Villahermosa & Conference Center, Mexico
- Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Ciudad del Carmen, Mexico
- DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, Mexico
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Central Pacific, Costa Rica
- DoubleTree Cariari by Hilton San Jose, Costa Rica
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, Costa Rica
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau, The Bahamas
- Hilton Barbados Resort
- Hilton Curaçao
- Hilton Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
The 21 participating hotels and resorts each offer unique kids amenities. For example, Hilton Barbados Resort captures all of the island’s best qualities and features a Kidz Paradise club, catering to children of different ages and open seven days a week. Overseen by professionals schooled in the “art of fun,” the club welcomes children to an array of entertainment options including arts and crafts, drawing, reading, video games, flat screen TV’s, the latest DVDs, movie nights, and exciting educational tours to Charles Fort and Hawksbill Turtle walks.
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort is also ideal, with a variety of family-friendly offerings, including Cabo Kids, a specially designed program for guests ages four to 18. Cabo Kids includes special services and amenities featuring Cabo Kids Vacation Station to enjoy arts and crafts, movies and games, Cabo Kids Oasis welcoming children to a special yoga and spa experience, and Cabo Kids Escuela providing an educational journey for younger guests.
For reservations, guests should visit www.hilton.com, contact the participating hotel directly, or call a local Hilton Reservations and Customer Care office, and request the Family Time package.
* Terms & Conditions:
Subject to availability. Connecting room accommodation guaranteed when booking two rooms. Breakfast is for occupants registered to the room only. Children’s gift, movie and book will vary by property. Customer should contact hotel before arrival so hotel can properly identify and prepare for the child’s arrival ahead of time. Reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance. Other restrictions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
– ### –
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 91 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.