For a Limited Time…Caribbean & Costa Rica for $99 or Less!
September 19th, 2013
Travelers looking for an island or nature-inspired getaway can head to the Caribbean or Costa Rica this fall or winter with amazing rates from participating Hilton Worldwide hotels and resorts. But they have to act now!
For a limited time, travelers can take advantage of incredibly discounted rates starting at $99 or less* for stays through Dec. 19, 2013. They just have to make their reservations between Sept. 23 and Sept. 25, 2013.
Travelers who book this limited-time offer now for travel through Dec. 19, 2013 will receive special rates at the following hotels:
Caribbean & Costa Rica Hotels:
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau, The Bahamas from $99 per night (pictured above right)
- Hilton Curaçao from $99 per night
- Hilton Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic from $89 per night
- Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre from $99 per night
- Hilton Barbados from $99 per night (includes up to $200 back in free spending money)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, Costa Rica from $99 per night
- Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, Costa Rica from $99 per night
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa from $99 per person per night (plus kids stay free)
- Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa from $99 per person per night (pictured above left)
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Central Pacific from $99 per person per night
For reservations and full terms and conditions, visit www.hiltoncaribbean.com/99-sale.
All rates are starting rates only and are subject to availability. Rates vay by property and date, and do not include resort charge, taxes, gratuities or incidental charges. Valid for bookings made from
Kids stay FREE in Jamaica
Kids 12 & under stay and eat for free at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort... All Inclusive!
Enjoy Jamaica`s largest water park and on-site historical ruins!
Puerto Rico Getaways - 20% Off, Casino Match Bet & More.....
This is the ideal time of year to getaway to vibrant, tropical Puerto Rico.
Nassau Dolphin Encounter Package
Come meet some of the world’s most gentle creatures on Blue Lagoon Island located in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas.