Escape from the Everyday with Hilton Worldwide’s Leisure Escapes
August 15th, 2013
Just in time to escape the back-to-school blues, Hilton Worldwide has introduced a tempting Leisure Escapes offer now available at select Hilton Worldwide properties throughout the Caribbean and Latin America.
Valid now through Dec. 1, 2013, the Leisure Escapes package includes a daily $50 resort credit to be used towards on-property activities like sipping an icy Piña Colada by the pool at Caribe Hilton, enjoying a romantic candlelit dinner for two at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, or relaxing with an ecological paradise massage in an ocean view treatment room at the all-inclusive Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa.
Participating resorts include:
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau, The Bahamas
- Hilton Barbados Resort
- Hilton Curaçao (pictured right)
- All-inclusive Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose – Costa Rica
- All-inclusive DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Central Pacific – Costa Rica
- All-inclusive Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa (pictured above)
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
- Waldorf Astoria Panama
- Caribe Hilton
- The Condado Plaza Hilton
- El San Juan Resort & Casino, A Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort
- Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar – Beach & Golf Resort
- Embassy Suites San Juan – Hotel & Casino
- El Conquistador Resort & Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
*Resort credit use varies by property. Restrictions apply.
For reservations and full terms & conditions, travelers should visit www.hhonors.com or call 1-800-HHONORS and request the Leisure Escapes offer.
Kids stay FREE in Jamaica
Kids 12 & under stay and eat for free at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort... All Inclusive!
Enjoy Jamaica`s largest water park and on-site historical ruins!
Puerto Rico Getaways - 20% Off, Casino Match Bet & More.....
This is the ideal time of year to getaway to vibrant, tropical Puerto Rico.
Nassau Dolphin Encounter Package
Come meet some of the world’s most gentle creatures on Blue Lagoon Island located in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas.